Reminder: NAMASTA membership is required to access these programs (membership dues do not include insurance)
IMPORTANT Information & Disclaimers
(see Step 1, above, to join. If you are already a member, log in to your account and access the Services section to apply for and purchase instant insurance coverage.)
- The cost of the liability coverage is NOT included in the NAMASTA membership dues.
- NAMASTA is not an insurance company, does not sell insurance and is not compensated by the liability insurers. The contracts are between you and the brokerage firms. NAMASTA is a member-supported organization. It does not recommend a particular company, policy or coverage amount and does not provide advice on these matters.
- Information on this page was supplied by the insurers and is provided to you in summarized form for your convenience.
Check the full information provided by the insurer for any questions or details.
- NAMASTA members have access to these optional liability programs provided by third party brokerage firms. We have obtained special terms for NAMASTA members and access to those programs is provided for the convenience of NAMASTA members.
Liability Insurance Programs
Policy Details – Yoga Insurance for teachers and studios – also covers Mat Pilates, Tai Chi, Qigong, Thai Yoga Massage, Massage Therapy.
NAMASTA members in the United States can access specialized insurance programs for: teachers of Yoga, Mat and Apparatus-based Pilates, Tai Chi, Qigong, Nia, Reiki practitioners, Personal Trainers, Massage Therapists, Bodyworkers, and combinations thereof.
Studio/business coverage is also available.
Reminder: NAMASTA membership is required to access these programs
(see Step 1, above, for information about joining).
Click below to find out premiums and coverage details. Business property coverage is available separately.
- Yoga Teacher
- Massage Therapist and Practitioner
- Reiki, Healing Touch
- Dance, Movement Instruction
- Mat Pilates
- Tai Chi, Qigong, Energy Work
- Pilates Instructor (equipment and mat-based Pilates), Gyrotonic, Fitness, Nia Technique, Personal Trainers
- Yoga, massage and pilates studio owners, contact us for more details.
- Wondering about another style, art or modality? Contact us for more details.