Massage Business Success Tips
- Does your massage business not have enough clients?
- Just starting out and don’t know where to get your first client?
- Or are you an experienced professional therapist with wear and tear issues?
Then you should be interested in a method to help your massage business be successful.
The massage therapy business book was written by a highly successful massage therapist who shares her recipes for building and growing your bodywork practice. The book reveals:
- three techniques to chart the success of your therapy business
- the hidden financial risks in practicing massage therapy
- the mindset of the most successful massage therapists in the world
- key pricing tips
- the secret of gaining years of experience in just one hour. This short cut will save years of stress
- how to get clients to call immediately
- how to build absolute credibility even if you have just graduated!
- how to get all the clients you need
- the secret client booking technique to use when you are busy
- the single most important asset in your massage practice – not 1% of therapists know this
This practical book saves you hundreds of dollars of mistakes, marketing training and consultant’s fees. It also tells you:
- what to never, ever do when advertising your practice
- the pre-greeting client ritual which makes clients feel immediately comfortable – this insider tip is gold
- why targeting your market as a bodyworker is vital to the growth of your business – yes, there are many target markets for massage therapy
- know the surprising first thing that clients notice about you so you can make them come back
- and much more
See other courses offered by NAMASTA University