Receive future issues of the NAMASTA Newsletter for free
Enter your e-mail address here
What readers say
The newsletter is always informative and gives a variety of valuable tips!
Jennifer, L’Esprit de Corps Studio, Toronto
I love the pertinent newsletter and the discounts on valuable services
Amanda, Orcutt Yoga Center, California
What the NAMASTA Newsletter offers
The NAMASTA newsletter offers yoga teachers, massage therapists, bodyworkers, mind-body teachers and studio owners:
- Information on running a wellness activity
- getting and keeping customers
- managing the administrative issues
- business and ethics
- managing risks
- Insights and opinions shared by other members in the community
NAMASTA publishes the Newsletter every 4 to 6 weeks. We encourage your feedback, your article contribution and your participation with occasional polls we conduct. We strive to serve the wellness community with our publication.
Article topics have included:
- How to advertise a studio (exclusive interview with Yoga Studio expert Lex Gillan)
- How to get new massage clients (Amy Roberts, author of a book on on how to build a successful massage practice)
- How Yoga and Pilates blend (Christa Rypins)
- Reiki healing (Laura Sadler, Reiki practitioner, Massage Therapist and Yoga Teacher)
- 5 ways to run a yoga studio effectively and ethically
- How to adapt your teaching style by understanding learning styles (Dr Roger Jahnke, authority on Tai Chi)
- Mobile Massage Business Success Story featuring Shoshana Frumkin
- Additional ways to earn a living as a healing arts practitioner
- How to organize a successful yoga, Tai Chi or Pilates retreat
- The concept of Perfect Form by the Intelligent Strength Solution.
- Health benefits of Tai Chi (Bill Douglas, founder World Tai Chi and Qigong Day)
- From writer and tv producer Susie Arnett, 6 Tips on the Yoga of Making Media and How I Was Able to Publish A Yoga Book
- Ideas to Help Market Your Wellness Activity (Jill Pagano)
- Your Yoga Studio: Setting Up A User-Friendly Environment for All Abilities (Renee Le Verrier)
- Details about the membership services offered and discounts obtained, and how they apply to your needs.
Contributing an article to the NAMASTA Newsletter
The NAMASTA Newsletter is a great tool to communicate your ideas, opinions, achievements and experience to the community of mind-body professionals.
If you would like to contribute an article, be sure to read our guidelines for article submission and write us by clicking here
How to make sure you will receive the NAMASTA Newsletter and e-mail communication
NAMASTA uses a CAN-SPAM compliant newsletter delivery system and supports the anti-spam motivations of all mail services and Internet Service Providers.
To make sure that the NAMASTA Newsletter and e-mail responses to your inquiries are not filtered into your “junk” or “bulk” folder, please add the domain namasta.com to your list of trusted senders and provide us with an alternative e-mail address. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Instructions by mail service provider
- Yahoo! Mail:
If one of our Newsletters or reply e-mails is filtered to your ‘bulk’ folder, open the message and click on the “Add to Address Book” link next to the “From” field.
- Windows Live Hotmail:
Place the domain namasta.com on your Safe List, so that you can receive our Newsletter and confirmation e-mails. The safe list can be accessed via the “Options” link next to the main menu tabs.
- Google Gmail:
Add our address to your Contacts List
Place the domain namasta.com in your Address Book and add us in your “People I Know” list.
- Some spam filters:
Place the domain namasta.com on the filter’s whitelist. You may need to search a filter’s help for how to do this – and depending on software/version, they may call a “whitelist,” a “good list” or similar name.
- Road Runner: ISPs like RoadRunner may not allow you to whitelist a domain and may be violating your basic right to receive e-mail from whomever you want. Please submit an alternative e-mail address from a different provider when you subscribe to the NAMASTA Newsletter.
- Other ISPs: If one of your NAMASTA newsletters is being filtered, add the “namasta.com” domain (or our newsletter’s ‘From’ or ‘Reply-to’ address) to your address book or contact list.
If that option is not available, try moving the message to your ‘Inbox’ or forwarding the message to yourself.
If subsequent messages continue to be filtered, call or e-mail your ISP’s tech support and specifically ask how you can be sure to receive all e-mail from namasta.com. Follow their instructions for whitelisting.